GuidePedia

1
SISNERI (MAKWANPUR), MAR 31 - Six persons were killed when a car crashed nearly 150 metres down the road at Sisneri VDC-3 along the Pharping-Hetauda road in Makwanpur district on Saturday night.

The Hetauda-bound car had veered off from a bend while descending a steep hill at Maltadanda and landed on another bend below, police said.

The six victims died on the spot. They were identified as Durga Poudel of Betariya, Morang; her two children, 11-year-old son Parjjwal and three-year-old daughter Pranjali; her sister Kusum Bista of Dailekh; and Kusum’s two children, 10-year-old son Ujjwal and a four-month-old daughter.

Durga’s husband, Yangya, was cortically injured. He was taken to the Capital for treatment, Superintendent of Police Ganesh Bahadur Air said.

Police suspect that brake failure may have caused the accident.

The incident site which is about 34km from Kathmandu is known for its steep road with many hairpin bends that are difficult to navigate. Two persons had died in an accident at the same place, three years ago.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is
    guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell
    you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious
    why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is
    it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry
    with your health practitioner, it's really not their
    fault. They can only practice what they're told to
    practice, right?When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom
    foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it
    in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout
    attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new
    perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure the following diseases: Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic.
    As Dr Itua assure me that all those disease below that he guaranty 100% permanent cure to all these disease I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are suffering from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on whatsapp: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top